Make Money!

Sunday, March 18, 2007

You wouldn't believe what I've had for Lunch!

Lastnight, walang tulugan! RX 93.1 All night long! Hip 26 Baby! Ate asked me to wake them up around 4:30am, they were going or they went to Calamba ratherly. Swimming daw sila, 'di man lang ako sinama... I was alone in the house, all alone! I woke them up, and I woke up again around 8am, whatt blast! They didn't even left a note or any food prepared! Awesome! So I saw these cans and packs of things that people eat, I didn't know what to do, I opened everything I can see. 2 packs of those instant pancit thingies, a can of corned beef, and boiled an egg. It was one of the most heaviest meal I ever had! I slept all day, I woke up around 5pm, the gate was open! Oh no! What happened?! Nothing was missing, I think. But who was it? There were two dogs sitting inside the garage, luckily they didn't pooped on the garage's couch. And now, I'm here, typing and typing, posting here and in the Flyff forums, spammed my skills and got 2 levels, suffering from laggs these two imbeciles are making. And about to go home, in bed, play with my... Oh noway, I quitted a long time ago. I need strength, I'm planning to build-up nextweek where there're no more classes. BTW, tomorrow's the start of the final week of classes. Complete attendance? In your face! I'll only go maybe on Monday and Tuesday, no more, maybe less. I'm proud of all my ex-batch mates graduating, I will miss you all.

Pardon, dug some photos from my old account.

Thank you, goodnight, and goodmorning? - Sponge Cola xD


0 comments: