Make Money!

Friday, March 30, 2007

Farewell Ex-Batchmates...

...also, congratulations! You just graduated last Wednesday, March 28, 2007! Again, congratulations!
I'll miss you all! For the 2nd time, another batch has left me! Oh my God, what has happened to me?! I'm kinda too old for high school? I think so, anyways I hope you guys have enjoyed your stay in SCHA. You were locked in a prison of some-sort community for 4 years and some of you even more. Being in high school is fun, but in some cases, it's like being locked in a cage or being inprisoned while young. No freedom, unlike college you can do almost anything you want! Just keep it R-17, don't be R-18 or you'll go to jail! Hehehe, keep it safe guys! Goodluck with college, I'll really miss you all! Take care and lotsa love! Again, congratulations to all the graduates of 2007, especially to my ex-batch mates! Have fun in college, don't forget our friendship, the moments we enjoyed together, the fun and thrill, the troubles I've made, and a lot of scandals produced by me! Hehehe, sana dalawin n'yo pa rin ako sa SCHA 'pag may free time kayo. Also, enjoy your vacation. That's the last guilt-free vacation you'll ever have, after that. It's all work-work and study-study for some of you. Goodluck again, kita-kits na lang sa Boracay! Hahaha, o baka sa Baguio o kaya naman sa bahay ko! ^_^

0 comments: