Make Money!

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Most Reasonable Excuse Letter I've Ever Made... So Far!

January 30, 2008

To The Morning Teachers of IV-MAKATARUNGAN (Today, Wednesday)

Greetings! Sir and Madams. I am very sorry for being absent earlier this morning.
I have been suffering from insomnia, I couldn't sleep. I don't know why, maybe it was because of my dinner dinner last night.

I slept at 9PM, I eventually woke up at 12AM and tried and tried to go back to the dream world. But unfortunately my passport to go there has temporarily expired. I guess that was insomnia.

I tried reading, nocturne music, TV, but nothing worked. I think my dinner contained too much fat and cholesterol. Anyways, when you're on insomnia, you're never really asleep, nor awake.

It's neutral, but you're also not resting. I think I fell asleep around 4AM, I woke up at 6AM. I wanted to go to school but I was so tired, so I've decided to get some more rest instead.

It's way better than going to class disrespecting your teachers and giving them wrinkles by sleeping during their time. Ms. Alonzo, my lovely class adviser, Mr. Alpe, my values teacher and the high school coordinator, Ms. Amerna, my English teacher, and Mrs. Billones, my Filipino teacher, I am very sorry. I promise to catch up with what I've missed during your class.

I hope you'd understand. Some people die because of insomnia, just a terrible fact. Thanks and have a nice day po, more power and God Bless!

Respectfully Yours,
OSCAR BALIDOY DESIDERIO III,
IV-MAKATARUNGAN
(absent this morning because of insomnia)

"This letter us dedicated to all my friends, classmates, teachers, schoolmates, and to those I've met from other schools.
In memory of my uncle,
and in recognition of my mother's maiden name."

See guys? Telling the truth always works, no matter how silly your reasons are, just tell the truth. You'll feel way better and gain more trust in yourself, plus you'll earn more reward points for chances in going to heaven.

0 comments: