Make Money!

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Quick Lunch? Who's got time for lunch?!

Geez, who's got time for lunch? Good thing these guys made eating lunch a lot faster, easier, the new McDonalds rice burger, modern rice for modern times! Also try their new breakfast burger!

It has scrambled eggs in it, now who's got time for breakfast? Hehehe, that was my lunch. And these guys gave me free lunch just to post this ad.

Anyways, I'm still sick with this damn'it tonsilitis with a pinch of cold. ~ERRHGKK~ *Sniffs
Tomorrow's our pre-final exams, I hope I can be healed in time and hopefully I'll pass those silly tests. Hehehe, 'ge just droppin' by to post this ad I mean lunch or was it brunch? Hehehe, 'ge ha nagv-vend pa kasi 'yung character ko sa SM eh.
Can't connect my USB drive to this silly computer, I can't download songs, stupid! ~BYE!

Ano na kaya ang kakainin ni UNT.MOUTH bukas? Exams na nya, makapasa kaya s'ya? Sana lang, and pina-post ito ng kanyang boss, ano na ibig sabihin nun? Dadagdagan ba ang sweldo n'ya? Hehehehe, [...ABANGAN!]

0 comments: